Sunday 22 March 2015

Birthday shots, not including vodka and oyster

I finally have a chance to blog and my photos won't download...  so here's some birthday themed photos emailed from others.
My birthday cake at work.

Amongst my many lovely presents was Sandra's visit.  She arrived on my birthday, spent Thursday at MONA and Thursday night at Tribes.  Friday we explored Triabunna and Orford.
Photos not for the faint hearted...  Sometimes I understand why Corinne claimed I had a nose like a ski jump.
Much happier as the Little Mermaid.
Saturday we went to The Spring Bay Mill, the old woodchip mill being transformed into an art space.  6 artists were invited to spend time there and produce a work.
This is not one of the works but an image that captivated Sandra and me.
Like me, Sandra has a fascination with shadows.  We had a lovely cuppla days together.  Today she is back at work in Warracknabeal.  Steve and I are hoping to go to the exhibition when the rain stops.  Lovely, gentle, nurturing rain it is.  Perfect for the garden.  Hopefully I'll get some broad beans in too.
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday! I'm fascinated by shadows too!

    ReplyDelete